In any career choice, it’s common that you will have to make some sacrifices in order to be successful at it. Doctors, brick layers and teachers all go to school and train for their jobs, giving things up along the way. This dedication to a career may require money, time and extraordinary effort. Becoming an escort is not much different.
Off course you can escort part time and still do your other things like go to college or even work, but to make really good money as an escort anywhere, Kenya Raha Escorts included, you must hone your skills. You have to perfect your image and appearance. You have to be reliable i.e available when you say you will be available .
Becoming an escort is not as simple as posting a photo and seeing a client per day or per week, being an escort takes time, and it requires sacrifices. Off course we’ve already done the hard part for you which is getting the clients and screening them.
Here are some sacrifices you may have to make in order to become a successful escort:
Yes there is a lot of money in escorting but there is some work and effort required.
1. As a newbie to the industry, you will have to make yourself available to clients when they are willing to book you for an encounter, within reason. What we do at Kenya Raha Escorts is try and make sure we have an idea of your regular shedule so we can actually inform a client in advance if you will not be available.
2. You will have to keep your new career secret from your family. If your family and friends are like most, they will not readily accept your new career choice. They may be saddened, disappointed or disgusted by the fact that you’re an escort. In order to keep the peace in your family, you will have to lead a double life.
3. Although we do our best to ensure that we match you with clients who want your services when you are free or available, you may feel exhausted. Working late at night after your classes or regular work, in the wee hours of the morning or in the middle of the afternoon. Tending to a client is much like putting on a performance for the entire booked time. You must constantly be “on” and at the service of your client, whether that is physically or mentally, or both.
4. Your romantic relationships may be affected. If you are currently single, any future romantic relationships you have may be difficult. If you are involved in a relationship when you start escorting, your relationship may fail. Most partners don’t understand why a woman would turn to escorting. And, even if they understand, they have hard times dealing with it, themselves. Often, jealousy, anger and selfishness create huge problems in a relationship when someone begins escorting.
5. Your lingerie drawer may have a better selection than the rest of your closet. You can get by with a few good outfits to wear to encounters. However, you will need a whole slug of fancy lingerie to wear with clients. Bras, panties, garter belts, stockings and other items of sexiness will need to be varied and available for your encounters. They expect to see pristine white panties or sexy black push-up bras, depending on their preferences. In the beginning, your lingerie may be your biggest expense. You will need to stock up on great pieces.
There are many sacrifices you must make when you become an escort. Perhaps, the biggest one is giving up the concept that life is made up of black and white decisions. Sometimes people have great reasons for doing certain things. They are good people, caught up doing something that could be questionable to others. The world is full of gray levels of decisions and actions. Black and white, right and wrong: they don’t exist in the escort industry world.
Despite all of the sacrifices you may make to become an escort, it is a very rewarding career that may not only make you lots of money, but it can also provide you with a pretty entertaining and fulfilling life. You can meet interesting people, experience new adventures and do some crazy things you may never tell your grandchildren about, but will blush later when you think about them.